What data is available?
With Universe, you can access all the data surrounding your events such as:
- A list of all your events
- The details of a particular event such as:
- Event details such as title, description, etc.
- Attendee/Guestlist information (i.e. who is attending that event)
You can also add data to Universe by programmatically:
- Creating discount codes
- Creating access keys
- Marking certain attendees/tickets as checked-in
And more (explore our GraphQL mutations to see our ever-expanding options)
How can you use the API?
As an event organizer, you could use the Universe API to retrieve:
- Attendee data to update your CRM, create email/newsletter lists, create and print out labels and name tags, and create RFID tags
- Sales data to create your own custom reports
- Event information to create a website with custom event pages that dynamically open the right checkout flow depending on the event
As a third party provider, you can retrieve an event organizer's data to do the following:
- Create name tags, RFID tags, and update the data on your onsite/event app using buyer data
- Create marketing ads and track conversions using sales data
- Retrieve all the publically available events
Updated over 4 years ago